Report NEP-PKE-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Arestis & Michail Karouglou & Kostas Mouratidis, 2011. "Monetary Policy Preferences of the European Monetary Union and the UK," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2011019, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Rodrik, Dan, 2011. "The Future of Economic Convergence," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp11-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- C. J. Polychroniou, 2011. "An Unblinking Glance at a National Catastrophe and the Potential Dissolution of the Eurozone: Greece’s Debt Crisis in Context," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_688, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2011. "Conspicuous Consumption, Social Status and Measures of Poverty – An Example," MPRA Paper 33745, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.
- Gustavo Britto & João Prates Romero, 2011. "Modelos kaldorianos de crescimento e suas extensões contemporâneas," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 449, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, revised Jul 2013.