Report NEP-PKE-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Kriesler & G. C. Harcourt, 2010. "The Influence of Michal Kalecki on Joan Robinson’s Approach to Economics," Discussion Papers 2010-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Lucarelli, B., 2010. "Money and Keynesian Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 28862, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2011.
- Dean Baker, 2011. "The Origins and Severity of the Public Pension Crisis," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-04, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Thomas, Alex M, 2011. "(Mis)understanding Classical Economics," MPRA Paper 28980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank A.G. den Butter, 2010. "The Macroeconomics of the Credit Crisis: In Search of Externalities for Macro-Prudential Supervision," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-052/3, Tinbergen Institute.