Report NEP-PKE-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dean Baker, 2011. "A Voluntary Default Savings Plan: An Effective Supplement to Social Security," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-03, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Vladimir Popov, 2010. "Global Imbalances: Non-conventional View," Working Papers w0160, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Iancu, Aurel, 2011. "Financial System Fragility Models," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 110211, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Adam S. Posen, 2010. "The Central Banker's Case for Doing More," Policy Briefs PB10-24, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Elsner, Wolfram, 2011. "The Theory of Institutional Change Revisited: The Institutional Dichotomy, Its Dynamic, and Policy Implications in a More Formal Analysis," MPRA Paper 28760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Meera Fickling, 2010. "Revisiting the NAFTA Agenda on Climate Change," Policy Briefs PB10-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- David Hendry, 2011. "Mathematical Models and Economic Forecasting: Some Uses and Mis-Uses of Mathematics in Economics," Economics Series Working Papers 530, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Susanne Lütz & Matthias Kranke, 2010. "The European Rescue of the Washington Consensus? EU and IMF Lending to Central and Eastern European Countries," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 2, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2011. "Big Push versus Absorptive Capacity: How to Reconcile the Two Approaches," Working Papers halshs-00564565, HAL.