Report NEP-PKE-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Serena Sordi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2010. "Genesis and foundations of the multiplier: Marx, Kalecki and Keynes," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0710, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2010. "Financialization and the Global Economy," Working Papers wp240, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2010. "Bernanke’s Paradox: Can He Reconcile His Position on the Federal Budget with His Recent Charge to Prevent Deflation?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_636, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Éric Tymoigne, 2010. "Financial Stability, Regulatory Buffers, and Economic Growth: Some Postrecession Regulatory Implications," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_637, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Meghnad Desai, 2010. "Southern Engines of Global Growth: Very Long Cycles or Short Spurts?," Working Papers id:3168, eSocialSciences.
- Sunanda Sen, 2010. "International Trade Theory and Policy: A Review of the Literature," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_635, Levy Economics Institute, The.