Report NEP-PKE-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ilene Grabel, 2010. "Promising Avenues, False Starts and Dead Ends: Global Governance and Development Finance in the Wake of the Crisis," Working Papers, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst wp241, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Isabel Guimarães & Eva Oliveira & M. Rocha, 2010. "Conspicuous distinction: a reading of Veblen and Bourdieu," Working Papers de GestÃ£o (Management Working Papers), Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto) 03, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Spash, Clive L. & Ryan, Anthony M., 2010. "Ecological, Heterodox and Neoclassical Economics: Investigating the Differences," MPRA Paper 26292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dean Baker, 2010. "Action on Social Security: The Urgent Need for Delay," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2010-26, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Michael Hudson, 2010. "How Brazil Can Defend Against Financialization and Keep Its Economic Surplus for Itself," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_634, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pogany, Peter, 2010. "What’s wrong with the world? Rationality! A critique of economic anthropology in the spirit of Jean Gebser," MPRA Paper 26458, University Library of Munich, Germany.