Report NEP-PKE-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ilene Grabel, 2010. "Promising Avenues, False Starts and Dead Ends: Global Governance and Development Finance in the Wake of the Crisis," Working Papers wp241, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Isabel Guimarães & Eva Oliveira & M. Rocha, 2010. "Conspicuous distinction: a reading of Veblen and Bourdieu," Working Papers de GestÃ£o (Management Working Papers) 03, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Spash, Clive L. & Ryan, Anthony M., 2010. "Ecological, Heterodox and Neoclassical Economics: Investigating the Differences," MPRA Paper 26292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dean Baker, 2010. "Action on Social Security: The Urgent Need for Delay," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-26, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Michael Hudson, 2010. "How Brazil Can Defend Against Financialization and Keep Its Economic Surplus for Itself," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_634, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pogany, Peter, 2010. "What’s wrong with the world? Rationality! A critique of economic anthropology in the spirit of Jean Gebser," MPRA Paper 26458, University Library of Munich, Germany.