Report NEP-PKE-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manisha Desai, 2010. "Hope in Hard Times: Women’s Empowerment and Human Development," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-14, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Polishchuk, Leonid, 2010. "Misuse of Institutions: Lessons from Transition," Working Paper Series wp2010-75, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mark Dray & A.P. Thirlwall, 2010. "The Endogeneity of the Natural Rate of Growth for a Selection of Asian Countries," Studies in Economics 1006, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- William R. White, 2010. "Some alternative perspectives on macroeconomic theory and some policy implications," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 54, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Erber, Georg, 2010. "The Problem of Money Illusion in Economics," MPRA Paper 24246, University Library of Munich, Germany.