Report NEP-PKE-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Lavoie, 2010. "Changes in Central Bank Procedures during the Subprime Crisis and Their Repercussions on Monetary Theory," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_606, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray & Yeva Nersisyan, 2010. "Endgame for the Euro? Without Major Restructuring, the Eurozone is Doomed," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive, Levy Economics Institute ppb_113, Levy Economics Institute.
- Paul McCulley, 2010. "Global Central Bank Focus: Facts on the Ground," Economics Policy Note Archive, Levy Economics Institute 10-02, Levy Economics Institute.
- Karl Aiginger, 2010. "Post Crisis Policy: Some Reflections of a Keynesian Economist," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 371, WIFO.
- Georgy S. Levit & Uwe Hossfeld & Ulrich Witt, 2010. "Can Darwinism Be "Generalized" and of What Use Would This Be?," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2010-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Giraud Yann & Charles Loic, 2010. "Economics for the Masses : The Visual Display of Economic Knoledge in the United Staes (1921-1945)," THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise 2010-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- David F Hendry, 2010. "Research And The Academic: A Tale Of Two Cultures," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 10-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Leisa Perch & Rathin Roy, 2010. "Social Policy in the Post-crisis Context of Small Island Developing States: a Synthesis," Working Papers, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 67, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.