Report NEP-PKE-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McCloskey, Deirdre, 2009. "Foreign Trade Was Not an Engine of Growth," MPRA Paper 19723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lance Taylor, 2009. "Growth, Development Policy,Job Creation and Poverty Reduction," Working Papers 90, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2009. "Strong Subjectivism in the Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique," Working Papers 654, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Scherer, F. M., 2010. "The Dynamics of Capitalism," Working Paper Series rwp10-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Strand, Jon & Toman, Michael, 2010. ""green stimulus,"economic recovery, and long-term sustainable development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5163, The World Bank.