Report NEP-PKE-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Lanteri & Anna Carabelli, 2008. "Beauty Contested. How much of Keynes’ remains in Behavioural Economics Beauty Contests?," ICER Working Papers 20-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- J.E King, 2007. "Kaldorâ€™S War," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 25-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Dean Baker & Hye Jin Rho, 2009. "The Gains from Right to Rent," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-26, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Gustav Ranis, 2009. "Economics, Area Studies and Human Development," Working Papers 975, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.