Report NEP-PKE-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gennaro Zezza, 2009. "Fiscal Policy and the Economics of Financial Balances," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_569, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Kijong Kim, 2009. "Who Gains from President Obama's Stimulus Package ... And How Much?," Economics Policy Note Archive sr_06-12-09, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Kijong Kim, 2009. "Distributional Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act-- A Microsimulation Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_568, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Tatom, John, 2009. "Is there a revolution in American saving?," MPRA Paper 16139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatom, John, 2009. "Responding to the 2007- 09 financial crisis: A new Consumer Financial Protection Agency?," MPRA Paper 16174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2009. "Promoting Gender Equality through Stimulus Packages and Public Job Creation: Lessons Learned from South Africa’s Expanded Public Works Programme," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_101, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Naritomi, Joana & Soares, Rodrigo R. & Assunção, Juliano J., 2009. "Institutional Development and Colonial Heritage within Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 4276, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).