Report NEP-PKE-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Giorgos Kallis, 2009. "Evolutionary Policy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Christian Schubert, 2009. "Is Novelty always a good thing? Towards an Evolutionary Welfare Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Oded Galor, 2009. "Inequality and Economic Development: An Overview," Working Papers 2009-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee & Neha Kumar, 2009. "State-led or Market-led Green Revolution? Role of Private Irrigation Investment vis-a-vis Local Government Programs in West Bengalâ€™s Farm Productivity Growth," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-184, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hazel Burke, 2009. "Toolkit Putting on an Exhibition About Your Research," Working Papers id:2033, eSocialSciences.