Report NEP-PKE-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ags:tugdwp:37711 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Milne , Alistair & Wood, Geoffrey, 2008. "Shattered on the Rock? British financial stability from 1866 to 2007," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 30/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Dicks, Michael R. & Pruitt, J. Ross & Tilley, Daniel S., 2008. "Determinants of Students’ First Impressions of Instructors and Courses," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 6801, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nelson, Robert G. & Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2008. "Evaluating Teaching Methods: Is It Worth Doing Right?," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 6810, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2008. "An Historical Perspective on the Crisis of 2007-2008," NBER Working Papers 14569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.