Report NEP-PKE-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heather Boushey, 2008. "The Need for an Economic Stimulus Package," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-02, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Martha Starr, 2008. "Consumption, sentiment, and economic news," Working Papers 2008-16, American University, Department of Economics.
- Ghosh, Dipak, 2008. "Post-Keynesian Models of Economic Growth: Open Systems," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Robert A. Blecker & Mario Seccareccia, 2008. "Would a North American monetary union protect Canada and Mexico against the ravages of “Dutch disease”?," Working Papers 2008-07, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jan Kregel, 2008. "Will the Paulson Bailout Produce the Basis for Another Minsky Moment?," Economics Policy Note Archive 08-5, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Quisumbing, Agnes & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Bassett, Lucy & Usnick, Michael & Pandolfelli, Lauren & Morden, Cheryl & Alderman, Harold, 2008. "Helping women respond to the global food price crisis:," Policy briefs 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00265584 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00275734 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berisha-Krasniqi, Valdete & Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David & Mevel, Simon, 2008. "The development promise: Can the doha development agenda deliver for least developed countries?," Research briefs 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).