Report NEP-PKE-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colin Rogers, 2008. "The Principle of Effective Demand and the State of Post Keynesian Monetary Economics," School of Economics Working Papers 2008-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Brian Burgoon & Panicos Demetriades & Geoffrey Underhill, 2008. "Financial Liberalisation and Political Variables: a response to Abiad and Mody," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/30, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Luca Fiorito, 2008. "John R. Commons, Wesley N. Hohfeld and the Origins of Transactional Economics," Department of Economics University of Siena 536, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "Structural changes in economics during the last fifty years," MPRA Paper 10534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piet Keizer, 2008. "The Concept of Institution: Context and Meaning," Working Papers 08-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Gail Hoyt & Dave Colander, 2008. "The Professional Development of Graduate Students in Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0811, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Dave Colander & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2008. "The Economics Major and a Liberal Education," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0812, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.