Report NEP-PKE-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Lucas Grafl, 2008. "Financial uncertainty and business investment," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp123, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Arslan Razmi, 2008. "Is the Chinese Investment- and Export-Led Growth Model Sustainable? Some Rising Concerns," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Peter Skott, 2008. "Theoretical and empirical shortcomings of the Kaleckian investment function," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2008. "The Labour Theory of Value: A Marginal Analysis," MPRA Paper 10202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Secil Pacaci Elitok & Al Campbell, 2008. "The Balance of Payments as a Constraint on Turkey’s Growth: 1960-2004," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_13, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Asoni, Andrea, 2008. "Colonial Heritage and Economic Development," Working Paper Series 758, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andrews, Matthew, 2008. "Creating Space for Effective Political Engagement in Development," Working Paper Series rwp08-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani & Sabel, Charles F., 2008. "Reconfiguring Industrial Policy: A Framework with an Application to South Africa," Working Paper Series rwp08-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.