Report NEP-PKE-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C.A.E. Goodhart & P. Sunirand & D.P. Tsomocos, 2008. "The Optimal Monetary Instrument for Prudential Purposes," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe26, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- John Weeks, 2008. "The Effectiveness of Monetary Policy Reconsidered," Publications, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 3, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- James Forder, 2008. "Friedman's Nobel Lecture reconsidered," Economics Series Working Papers 398, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- James Forder, 2008. "The historical place of the 'Friedman-Phelps' expectations critique," Economics Series Working Papers 399, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Maurizio Mistri, 2008. "The Institutional Approach in the Economic Thought of Carlo Cattaneo," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0079, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Robson, Doug & Rodgers, Joan R, 2008. "Travail to No Avail? Working Poverty in Australia," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp08-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Marwan Elkhoury, 2007. "Credit Rating Agencies And Their Potential Impact On Developing Countries," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 186, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner, 2008. "Do IMF and World Bank programs induce government crises? An empirical analysis," KOF Working papers 08-200, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.