Report NEP-PKE-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Kregel, 2008. "Changes in the U.S. Financial System and the Subprime Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_530, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Jorg Bibow, 2008. "The International Monetary (Non-)Order and the 'Global Capital Flows Paradox'," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_531, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Luca Fiorito & Matías Vernengo, 2008. "The Other J.M.: John Maurice Clark and the Keynesian Revolution," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_07, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2008. "Managing Financial Instability in Emerging Markets: A Keynesian Perspective," Working Papers 2008/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- Panicos O. Demetriades, 2008. "New Perspectives On Finance And Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ormerod, Paul, 2008. "Random Matrix Theory and the Evolution of Business Cycle Synchronisation, 1886-2006," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Colander, David C., 2008. "Economists, Incentives, Judgment, and Empirical Work," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Causal Depth contra Humean Empiricism: Aspects of a Scientific Realist Approach to Explanation," MPRA Paper 8297, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200813 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:gii:giihei:heiwp04-2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Terry McKinley, 2008. "Inflation-Targeting in Sub-Saharan Africa: Why Now? Why at All?," One Pager 51, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.