Report NEP-PKE-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bill Gibson, 2008. "The Current Macroeconomic Crisis," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Bill Gibson, 2008. "Keynesian And Neoclassical Closures In An Agent-Based Context," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "”Economic Possibilities for Our Grandchildren” 75 Years after: A Global Perspective," IEW - Working Papers 344, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Giovanni Cespa & Xavier Vives, 2008. "Dynamic Trading and Asset Prices: Keynes vs. Hayek," CSEF Working Papers 191, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2007. "John Maynard Keynes and Ludwig von Mises on Probability," MPRA Paper 6965, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2007.
- John Weeks, 2008. "The Reduction of Fiscal Space in Zambia?Dutch Disease and Tight-Money Conditionalities," Country Study 14, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Julian Dormann & Thomas Ehrmann & Michael Kopel, 2008. "Managing the Evolution of Cooperation," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.