Report NEP-PKE-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00189221_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00189225_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cedrini Mario, 2007. "Consensus vs. freedom of consensus upon freedom? From Washington disorder to the rediscovery of Keynes," CESMEP Working Papers, University of Turin 200708, University of Turin.
- Terry McKinley, 2007. "Pro-Poor Growth: Though a Contested Marriage, Still a Premature Divorce," One Pager, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 45, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Jack Vromen, 2007. "Generalized Darwinism in Evolutionary Economics: The Devil is in the Details," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2007-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Sakiko Fukuda-Parr, 2007. "Human Rights and Human Development," Economic Rights Working Papers, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute 4, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2007. "Labor as a source of value and capital formation:Ibn Khaldun, Ricardo and Marx – A Comparison," MPRA Paper 5989, University Library of Munich, Germany.