Report NEP-PKE-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio H. Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2007. "A Simplified 'Benchmark” Stock-flow Consistent (SFC) Post-Keynesian Growth Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_503, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Gennaro Zezza, 2007. "The Effects of a Declining Housing Market on the U.S. Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_506, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Edward N. Wolff, 2007. "Recent Trends in Household Wealth in the United States: Rising Debt and the Middle-Class Squeeze," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_502, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- John H. Munro, 2007. "Tawney's Century (1540-1640): the Roots of Modern Capitalist Entrepreneurship in England," Working Papers tecipa-295, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Lanse Minkler, 2007. "Integrity and Agreement: Economics When Principles Also Matter," Working papers 2007-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.