Report NEP-PKE-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Serban Scrieciu & Lindsay C Stringer, 2007. "Farmers’ The Transformation of Post-Communist Societies in Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union: An Economic and Ecological Sustainability Perspective," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 25.2007, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2007.
- Dimitrios Tsomocos & C.A.E. Goodhart, 2007. "Analysis of Financial Stability," OFRC Working Papers Series 2007fe04, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Giovanni Dosi & Alfonso Gambardella & Marco Grazzi & Luigi Orsenigo, 2007. "Technological revolutions and the evolution of industrial structures. Assessing the impact of new technologies upon size, pattern of growth and boundaries of the firms," LEM Papers Series 2007/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Muñoz, Félix & Encinar, María Isabel, 2007. "Action Plans and Socio-Economic Evolutionary Change," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Floris Heukelom, 2007. "Who are the Behavioral Economists and what do they say?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-020/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143948 is not listed on IDEAS anymore