Report NEP-PKE-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2006. "Is the NAIRU theory a Monetarist, New Keynesian, Post Keynesian or a Marxist theory?," Department of Economics Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics wuwp096, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Jeffery Carpenter & Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2006. "Mutual Monitoring in Teams: Theory and Experimental Evidence on the Importance of Reciprocity," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0608, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Dreher, Axel, 2005. "IMF and Economic Growth: The Effects of Programs, Loans, and Compliance with Conditionality," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics 11, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Alberto Cavaliere, 2006. "Privatization and Efficiency: from Principals and Agents to Political Economy," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & QuÃ½ ToÃ n Ão, 2006. "Trade, Inequality, and the Political Economy of Institutions," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 06/56, International Monetary Fund.