Report NEP-PKE-2003-01-27This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip Arestis & Kostas Mouratidis, 2003. "Is There A Trade-Off Between Inflation Variability And Output-Gap Variability in The EMU Countries?," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0301005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:han:dpaper:dp-268 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ernst Fehr & Joseph Henrich, . "Markets Is Strong Reciprocity a Maladaptation? On the Evolutionary Foundations of Human Altruism," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 140, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.