Report NEP-PKE-1999-09-01This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:wobaps:2160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan E. Haskel, 1999. "The Trade and Labour Approaches to Wage Inequality," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 405, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- J. Ayuso & G.L. Kaminsky & D. López Salido, . "Inflation regimes and stabilization policies, Spain 1962-1997," Studies on the Spanish Economy, FEDEA 10, FEDEA.
- Simon Mohun, 1999. "Markets, Money and Ideology," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 402, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Eduardo L. Giménez & José María Martín-Moreno, . "Title: Monetary shocks and business cicle in the Spanish economy," Studies on the Spanish Economy, FEDEA 43, FEDEA.
- Gérard Gaudet & Pierre Lasserre & Ngo Van Long, 1999. "Real Investment Decisions Under Adjustment Costs and Asymmetric Information," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al, DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques 9908, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Item repec:wop:wobapd:2159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore