Report NEP-PKE-1999-09-01This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:wobaps:2160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan E. Haskel, 1999. "The Trade and Labour Approaches to Wage Inequality," Working Papers 405, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- J. Ayuso & G.L. Kaminsky & D. López Salido, . "Inflation regimes and stabilization policies, Spain 1962-1997," Studies on the Spanish Economy 10, FEDEA.
- Simon Mohun, 1999. "Markets, Money and Ideology," Working Papers 402, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Eduardo L. Giménez & José María Martín-Moreno, . "Title: Monetary shocks and business cicle in the Spanish economy," Studies on the Spanish Economy 43, FEDEA.
- Gérard Gaudet & Pierre Lasserre & Ngo Van Long, 1999. "Real Investment Decisions Under Adjustment Costs and Asymmetric Information," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM 9908, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Item repec:wop:wobapd:2159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore