Report NEP-PBE-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franto Ricka, 2012. "The right-wing power of small countries," Working Papers, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist 153, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2013. "Federalism with Bicameralism," Working Papers - Economics, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa wp2013_01.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Ignacio Lozano & María Adelaida Martínez, 2013. "Enrollment and quality levels of Colombia’s public basic education: Has fiscal decentralization improved them?," Borradores de Economia, Banco de la Republica de Colombia 747, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Aladejare, Samson Adeniyi, 2013. "Government spending and economic growth: evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 43916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos E.J.M. Zarazaga, 2013. "The prospect of higher taxes and weak job growth during the recovery from the great recession: macro versus micro Frisch elasticities," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 1302, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Paul Eckerstorfer & Ronald Wendner, 2013. "Asymmetric and Non-atmospheric Consumption Externalities, and Efficient Consumption Taxation," Graz Economics Papers, University of Graz, Department of Economics 2013-01, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- J. Stephen Ferris, 2012. "The Relationship Between Government Size and Economic Performance with Particular Application to New Zealand," Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics 12-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 25 Apr 2013.
- Foellmi, Reto & Martinez, Isabel, 2012. "Volatile Top Income Shares in Switzerland? Reassessing the Evolution Between 1981 and 2008," Economics Working Paper Series, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science 1227, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Jun 2013.
- Laurence jacquet, 2013. "Tagging and Redistributive Taxation with Imperfect Disability Monitoring," THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise 2013-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Paola Giuliano & Nathan Nunn, 2013. "The Transmission of Democracy: From the Village to the Nation-State," NBER Working Papers 18722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.