Report NEP-PBE-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Choi, Kangsik, 2012. "Indirect Taxation and Privatization in a Model of Government's Preference," MPRA Paper 42968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Protte, Benjamin, 2012. "How does Economic Integration Change Personal Income Taxation? Evidence from a new Index of Potential Labor Mobility," Working Papers 12-20, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian G. Kessing & Bernhard Koldert, 2012. "Cross-Border Shopping and the Atkinson-Stiglitz Theorem," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 158-12, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2012. "Reciprocal Relationships in Tax Compliance Decisions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201239, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Gu, Gyun Cheol, 2012. "Developing Composite Indicators for Fiscal Decentralization: Which Is The Best Measure For Whom?," MPRA Paper 43032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirota, Haruaki & Yunoue, Hideo, 2012. "Local government expenditure and council size: Quasi-experimental evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 42799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Skott & Soon Ryoo, 2012. "Public Debt and Functional Finance in an OLG Model with Imperfect Competition," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutiérrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2012. "What Drives Tax Morale?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 315, OECD Publishing.
- Who, 2012. "Effectiveness of Tax and Price Policies for Tobacco Control," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt03951303, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Mathur, Kritika, 2012. "Securities transaction tax and the stock market– an Indian experience," MPRA Paper 42743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marta Curto-Grau (Universitat de Barcelona) & Albert Sole-Olle (Universitat de Barcelona) & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro(Universitat de Barcelona), 2012. "Partisan targeting of inter-governmental transfers & state interference in local elections: evidence from Spain," Working Papers in Economics 288, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "Public debt, economic growth and nonlinear effects: Myth or reality?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-44, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Atkinson, Anthony B. & Backus, Peter G. & Micklewright, John, 2012. "Charitable Bequests and Wealth at Death," IZA Discussion Papers 7014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-François Carpantier & Christelle Sapata, 2012. "An ex-post view of inequality of opportunity in France and its regions," Working Papers wpdea1211, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Quentin Max David & Alexandre Janiak & Etienne Wasmer, 2012. "Local social capital and geographical mobility," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/133081, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rafael Domenech & Amparo Castello Climent, 2012. "Human Capital and Income Inequality: Some Facts and Some Puzzles," Working Papers 1228, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Bagaria, Nitika & Holland, Dawn & Van Reenen, John, 2012. "Fiscal consolidation during a depression ," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science CEPSP27, London School of Economics and Political Science.