Report NEP-PBE-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- German Rios & Federico Ortega & J. Sebastian Scrofina, 2012. "Sub-national Revenue Mobilization in Latin America and Caribbean Countries: The Case of Venezuela," Research Department Publications 4788, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- David Haugh & Stéphane Sorbe, 2012. "Portugal - Solid Foundations for a Sustainable Fiscal Consolidation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 985, OECD Publishing.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Buehn, Andreas, 2012. "Shadow Economies in Highly Developed OECD Countries: What Are the Driving Forces?," IZA Discussion Papers 6891, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marisa Bucheli & Nora Lustig & Maximo Rossi & Florencia Amabile, 2012. "Social Spending, Taxes and Income Redistribution in Uruguay," Working Papers 1217, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Fardoust, Shahrokh & Lin, Justin Yifu & Luo, Xubei, 2012. "Demystifying China's fiscal stimulus," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6221, The World Bank.
- OGAWA Hikaru & OSHIRO Jun & SATO Yasuhiro, 2012. "Capital Mobility—a resource curse or blessing? How, when, and for whom?," Discussion papers 12063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michael P. Keane, 2012. "Income Taxation in a Life Cycle Model with Human Capital," Economics Papers 2012-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Vasia Panousi & Catarina Reis, 2012. "Optimal capital taxation with idiosyncratic investment risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-70, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eduardo Lora & Deisy Johanna Fajardo, 2012. "Employment and Taxes in Latin America: An Empirical Study of the Effects of Payroll, Corporate Income and Value-Added Taxes on Labor Outcomes," Research Department Publications 4791, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Koester, Gerrit B. & Priesmeier, Christoph, 2012. "Estimating dynamic tax revenue elasticities for Germany," Discussion Papers 23/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas & Stein, Ingrid & Stöter, Alwin, 2012. "Tax incentives and capital structure choice: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers 18/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Łukasz Rawdanowicz, 2012. "Choosing the Pace of Fiscal Consolidation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 992, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew Sharpe & Evan Capeluck, 2012. "The Impact of Redistribution on Income Inequality in Canada and the Provinces, 1981-2010," CSLS Research Reports 2012-08, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Teresa Ter-Minassian, 2012. "More than Revenue: Main Challenges for Taxation in Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4803, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Peter Michaelis & Thomas Ziesemer, 2012. "The Impact of Policy Diffusion on Optimal Emission Taxes," Discussion Paper Series 318, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Stéphane Sorbe, 2012. "Portugal - Assessing the Risks Around the Speed of Fiscal Consolidation in an Uncertain Environment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 984, OECD Publishing.