Report NEP-PBE-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy P. Hubbard & Justin Svec, 2012. "A Model of Tradeable Capital Tax Permits," Working Papers 1202, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Richard Kneller & Danny McGowan, 2012. "Tax Policy and Firm Entry and Exit Dynamics: Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 12006, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Valletta Giacomo, 2012. "Health, Fairness and Taxation," Research Memoranda 017, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Michael Keen & Kai A. Konrad, 2012. "International Tax Competition and Coordination," Working Papers international_tax_competi, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Leah Brooks & Yosh Halberstam & Justin Phillips, 2012. "Spending within limits: Evidence from municipal fiscal restraints," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tim Goesaert, 2012. "The effect of effective tax rate differentials and clustering on investment in Belgium," Vives discussion paper series 28, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Kevin B. Moore, 2012. "Effective tax rates and measures of business size," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Vranceanu, Radu & Besancenot, Damien, 2012. "The spending multiplier in a time of massive public debt : the euro area case," ESSEC Working Papers WP1209, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School, revised 11 Feb 2012.
- Ronny Freier & Christian Odendahl, 2012. "Do Absolute Majorities Spend Less?: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1239, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- May Elsayyad, 2012. "Bargaining over Tax Information Exchange," Working Papers bargaining_over_tax_infor, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Afonso, António & Jalles, João Tovar, 2012. "Revisiting fiscal sustainability: panel cointegration and structural breaks in OECD countries," Working Paper Series 1465, European Central Bank.
- Naomi E. Feldman & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2012. "The impact of tax exclusive and inclusive prices on demand," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luc Behaghel & Adrien Lorenceau & Simon Quantin, 2012. "Tax exemptions and rural development: Evidence from a quasi-experiment," PSE Working Papers halshs-00728195, HAL.
- John Knight, 2012. "China as a Developmental State," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Isabel Correia & Emmanuel Farhi & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Pedro Teles, 2012. "Unconventional fiscal policy at the zero bound," Working Papers 698, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mika Kortelainen & Tuukka Saarimaa, 2012. "Do homeowners benefit urban neighborhoods? Evidence from housing prices," Working Papers 36, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Baum, Anja & Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp, 2012. "Debt and growth: new evidence for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1450, European Central Bank.