Report NEP-PBE-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Callan, Tim & Crilly, Niamh & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2011. "What Has Happened to Marginal Tax Rates?," Papers RB2011/3/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kalendiene, Jone & Pukeliene, Violeta, 2011. "Taxation and economic sustainability," Working Papers 16/2011, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Ernesto Longobardi, 2011. "From transfers to tax "co-occupation": the Italian reform of intergovernmental finance," series 0038, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Dec 2011.
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2011. "Assessing the Variability of Tax Elasticities in Lithuania," IMF Working Papers 11/270, International Monetary Fund.
- Duarte Bom, P.R., 2011. "The macroeconomics of fiscal policy and public capital," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5067552, Tilburg University.
- Islam, Asif & López, Ramón, 2011. "Fiscal spending for economic growth in the presence of imperfect markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bilin Neyapti & Zafer Akin & Zeynep B. Cevik, 2011. "Does Fiscal Decentralization Promote Fiscal Discipline?," Departmental Working Papers 1101, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Ardanaz & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Why Don’t We Tax the Rich? Inequality, Legislative Malapportionment, and Personal Income Taxation around the World," Research Department Publications 4724, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.