Report NEP-PBE-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Etienne & Marical, François & Rioux, Laurence, 2011. "Labor Earnings Respond Differently to Income-Tax and to Payroll-Tax Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 6108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adam, Antonis & Kammas, Pantelis, 2011. "Redistribution through tax evasion," MPRA Paper 34803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danuse Nerudova, 2011. "Taxing the financial sector in the European Union," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics 2011-16, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Luca Agnello & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "Fiscal Consolidation and Income Inequality," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 34/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Paula Faria & Francisco Vitorino da Silva Martins & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão, 2011. "How R&D and tax incentives influence economic growth: Econometric study for the period between 1995 and 2008 of EU-15," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 442, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Manzo Marco & Monteduro Maria Teresa, 2011. "From IRAP to CBIT: Tax distortions and redistributive effects," wp.comunite, Department of Communication, University of Teramo 0084, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:277 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Bönisch & Peter Haug & A. Illy & L. Schreier, 2011. "Municipality Size and Efficiency of Local Public Services: Does Size Matter?," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 18, Halle Institute for Economic Research.