Report NEP-PBE-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Public Expenditures, Taxes, Federal Transfers, and Endogenous Growth," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 524, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Fochmann, Martin & Weimann, Joachim, 2011. "The Effects of Tax Salience and Tax Experience on Individual Work Efforts in a Framed Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6049, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2011. "Financing of Public Goods through Taxation in a General Equilibrium Economy: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1830, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hans Pitlik & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2011. "Growth Implications of Structure and Size of Public Sectors," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 404, WIFO.
- Bert Brys & Stephen Matthews & Jeffrey Owens, 2011. "Tax Reform Trends in OECD Countries," OECD Taxation Working Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Bert Brys, 2011. "Non-Tax Compulsory Payments as an Additional Burden on Labour Income," OECD Taxation Working Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Effective taxation of top incomes in Germany," Discussion Papers 2011/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Daniel H. Cooper & Byron F. Lutz & Michael G. Palumbo, 2011. "Quantifying the role of federal and state taxes in mitigating income inequality," Public Policy Discussion Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 11-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Gawel, Erik, 2011. "Political drivers of and barriers to Public-Private Partnerships: The role of political involvement," Working Papers 98, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2011. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group 2011-021, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Antonella Caiumi, 2011. "The Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Tax Expenditures - A Novel Approach: An Application to the Regional Tax Incentives for Business Investments in Italy," OECD Taxation Working Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- Algan, Yann & Hémet, Camille & Laitin, David D., 2011. "Diversity and Public Goods: A Natural Experiment with Exogenous Residential Allocation," IZA Discussion Papers 6053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).