Report NEP-PBE-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rupayan Pal & Ajay Sharma, 2011. "Political competition and leadership in tax competition," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-024, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Michael Jorratt, 2010. "Methodology for Measuring the Fiscal Effect of Regional Expenditures in Colombia," IDB Publications 12338, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Uppal, Yogesh & Glazer, Amihai, 2011. "Legislative turnover, fiscal policy, and economic growth: evidence from U.S. state legislatures," MPRA Paper 34186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casamatta, Georges, 2011. "Optimal income taxation with tax avoidance," CEPR Discussion Papers 8608, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jerónimo Roca, 2010. "Evaluation of the Effectiveness and Efficiency of Tax Benefits," IDB Publications 12358, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nara F. Monkam, 2011. "Local Municipality Productive Efficiency and Its Determinants in South Africa," Working Papers 201120, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Scharf, Kimberley Ann, 2011. "Private Provision of Public Goods and Information Diffusion in Social Groups," CEPR Discussion Papers 8607, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Plerhoples, Christina & Scorsone, Eric, 2011. "Proposed Alterations to the Local Government Fiscal Stress Indicator System for the State of Michigan," Staff Papers 116167, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Michaillat, Pascal, 2011. "Fiscal Multipliers Over the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 8610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.