Report NEP-PBE-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beatrix Eugster & Raphaël Parchet, 2011. "Culture and Taxes: Towards Identifying Tax Competition," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 11.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jing Jin & Chunli Shen & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Fiscal Decentralization and Peasants' Financial Burden in China," CEMA Working Papers 490, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Oguro, Kazumasa & Sato, Motohiro, 2011. "Public Debt Accumulation and Fiscal Consolidation," CIS Discussion paper series 517, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Ligthart, J.E., 2011. "Public Infrastructure Investment, Output Dynamics, and Balanced Budget Fiscal Rules," Discussion Paper 2011-092, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Foremny, Dirk, 2011. "Vertical aspects of sub-national deficits: the impact of fiscal rules and tax autonomy in European countries," MPRA Paper 32998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Effects of Growth and Volatility in Public Expenditures on Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," CEMA Working Papers 494, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.