Report NEP-PBE-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Griffith, Rachel & Miller, Helen & O'Connell, Martin, 2011. "Corporate taxes and the location of intellectual property," CEPR Discussion Papers 8424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Pincus, 2011. "Examining Horizontal Fiscal Equalisation in Australia," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-25, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- HASHIMOTO Kyoji & KIMURA Shin, 2010. "Economic Effects of Financing Public Pension Plans from Tax Revenue (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 10038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Alessandro Romeo, 2011. "Violence and social capital: Evidence of a microeconomic vicious circle," Working Papers 197, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jesús Otero & Luis Fernando Gamboa & Andrés García-Suaza, 2011. "An analysis of the relationship between wages in the public and private sector in colombia: a panel data approach," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 008738, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos & Abdelkrim Araar, 2011. "Mobility, Taxation and Welfare," Cahiers de recherche 1114, CIRPEE.
- Forslund, Kristine & Lima, Lycia & Panizza, Ugo, 2011. "The determinants of the composition of public debt in developing and emerging market countries," POLIS Working Papers 156, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.