Report NEP-PBE-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Griffith, Rachel & Miller, Helen & O'Connell, Martin, 2011. "Corporate taxes and the location of intellectual property," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Pincus, 2011. "Examining Horizontal Fiscal Equalisation in Australia," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-25, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- HASHIMOTO Kyoji & KIMURA Shin, 2010. "Economic Effects of Financing Public Pension Plans from Tax Revenue (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 10038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Alessandro Romeo, 2011. "Violence and social capital: Evidence of a microeconomic vicious circle," Working Papers 197, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- JesÃºs Otero & Luis Fernando Gamboa & AndrÃ©s GarcÃa-Suaza, 2011. "An analysis of the relationship between wages in the public and private sector in colombia: a panel data approach," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 008738, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos & Abdelkrim Araar, 2011. "Mobility, Taxation and Welfare," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1114, CIRPEE.
- Forslund, Kristine & Lima, Lycia & Panizza, Ugo, 2011. "The determinants of the composition of public debt in developing and emerging market countries," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 156, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.