Report NEP-PBE-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Cristian Sepúlveda, 2011. "Explaining Property Tax Collections in Developing Countries: The Case of Latin America," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper1109, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Alexandre Laurin & Finn Poschmann, 2011. "What's My METR? Marginal Effective Tax Rates Are Down - But Not for Everyone: The Ontario Case," e-briefs, C.D. Howe Institute 114, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Luigi, Bernardi, 2011. "Economic crisis and taxation in Europe," MPRA Paper 31007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilzetzki, Ethan, 2011. "Fiscal policy and debt dynamics in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5666, The World Bank.
- Karen Crabbe & Karolien De Bruyne, 2011. "Taxes, agglomeration rents and location decision of firms," Vives discussion paper series, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives 15, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.