Report NEP-PBE-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2011. "Revenue Equalization Systems in a Federation with Tax Evasion," Working Papers Series wp2011_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Raghbendra Jha & Woojin Kang & Hari K. Nagarajan, 2011. "Fiscal Decentralization and Local Tax Effort," ASARC Working Papers 2011-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Fellner, Gerlinde & Iida, Yoshio & Kröger, Sabine & Seki, Erika, 2011. "Heterogeneous Productivity in Voluntary Public Good Provision: An Experimental Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Feige, Edgar L. & Cebula, Richard, 2011. "America’s Underground Economy: Measuring the Size, Growth and Determinants of Income Tax Evasion in the U.S," MPRA Paper 29672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selim, Sheikh, 2011. "Optimal Taxation and Redistribution in a Two Sector Two Class Agents' Economy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Raveh, Ohad, 2011. "The Natural Resource Curse, Fiscal Decentralization, and Agglomeration Economies," MPRA Paper 29664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "Shifting Credit Standards and the Boom and Bust in U.S. House Prices," SERC Discussion Papers 0076, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Misch, Florian & Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard Anthony, 2011. "Fiscal policy and growth with complementarities and constraints on government," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.