Report NEP-PBE-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lundqvist, Heléne & Dahlberg, Matz & Mörk, Eva, 2010. "Stimulating Local Public Employment: Do General Grants Work?," IZA Discussion Papers 5177, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mullat, Joseph E., 2010. "The Reality and Masquerade behind Bargaining over Welfare Pie Sizing, Delivery and Slicing," MPRA Paper 24932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Litschig & Kevin Morrison, 2010. "Government spending and re-election: Quasi-experimental evidence from Brazilian municipalities," Economics Working Papers 1233, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2012.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2010. "Financial Transaction Tax: Small is Beautiful," Working Papers 1001, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised 31 Aug 2010.
- European Commission, 2010. "Innovative Financing at a Global Level," Taxation Papers 23, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "Fiscal Federalism in Crisis: Lessons for Europe from the US," Working Papers 1002, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised 10 Sep 2010.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2816 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cherry, Josh & Salant, Stephen & Uler, Neslihan, 2010. "Size Matters (in Output-Sharing Groups): Voting to End the Tragedy of the Commons," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-43, Resources For the Future.
- Kächelein, Holger & Lami, Endrit & Imami, Drini, 2010. "Elections related cycles in publicly supplied goods in Albania," BERG Working Paper Series 71, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.