Report NEP-PBE-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eab:govern:2226 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patricia Apps, 2010. "Why the Henry Review Fails on Family Tax Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 642, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Lundqvist, Heléne & Dahlberg, Matz & Mörk, Eva, 2010. "Stimulating Local Public Employment: Do General Grants Work?," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Blumkin, Tomer & Ruffle, Bradley & Ganun, Yosef, 2010. "Are Income and Consumption Taxes Ever Really Equivalent? Evidence from a Real-Effort Experiment with Real Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 5145, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anderson, James E. & Martin, Will, 2010. "Costs of taxation and benefits of public goods with multiple taxes and goods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5410, The World Bank.
- Emilie Caldeira & Martial Foucault & Grégoire Rota-Graziosi, 2010. "Decentralisation in Africa and Fiscal Competition Evidence from Benin," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-35, CIRANO.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:1397119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miao, Zhen & Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2010. "Taxing Sweets: Sweetener Input Tax or Final Consumption Tax?," Staff General Research Papers 31969, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:itsdav:1319393 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jesse McConnell, 2010. "Institution [Un]Building: Decentralising Government and the Case of Rwanda," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 39, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:14410 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1274413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010. "Anti-corruption strategies in some South-Eastern European states.An empirical study on the impact of the government performance," MPRA Paper 24741, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2010.
- Eshien Chong & Carine Staropoli & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2010. "Auction versus Negotiation in Public Procurement: Looking for Empirical Evidence," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00512813, HAL.
- Colin Busby & Benjamin Dachis & William B.P. Robson, 2010. "Unbalanced Books: How to Improve Toronto’s Fiscal Accountability," e-briefs 103, C.D. Howe Institute.