Report NEP-PBE-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2010. "Tax Morale, Tax Evasion, and the Shadow Economy," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- M Drouvelis & R Metcalfe & N Powdthavee, 2010. "Priming Cooperation in Social Dilemma Games," Discussion Papers 10/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010. "Is fiscal decentralization harmful for economic growth? Evidence from the OECD countries," Working Papers 2010-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- M. Govinda Rao & Bird, Richard M., 2010. "Urban governance and finance in India," Working Papers 10/68, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Blouin, Jennifer L. & Larcker, David F., 2009. "The Incentives for Tax Planning," Research Papers 2032, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- McPhail, Joseph E. & Orazem, Peter & Singh, Rajesh, 2010. "The Poverty of States: Do State Tax Policies Affect State Labor Productivity?," Staff General Research Papers 31552, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Copenhagen Economics, 2010. "Company Car Taxation," Taxation Papers 22, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Södersten, Jan & Lindhe, Tobias, 2010. "The Norwegian Shareholder Tax Reconsidered," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Biswas, Rongili & Marchese, Carla & Privileggi, Fabio, 2009. "Tax evasion in a principal-agent model with self-protection," POLIS Working Papers 138, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.