Report NEP-PBE-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Germa Bel & Daniel Albalate, 2009. "What shapes local public transportation in Europe? Economics, Mobility, Institutions, and Geography," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/34, European University Institute.
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:321 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manos Matsaganis & Maria Flevotomou, 2010. "Distributional Implications of Tax Evasion in Greece," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 31, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1093 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Susanu, Monica, 2009. "Convergence to EMU through the Test of the Public Finance –Romania’s Budgetary Deficit and Public Debt," MPRA Paper 20480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bre:polbrf:332 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Niamh Hardiman, 2010. "Economic Crisis and Public Sector Reform: Lessons from Ireland," Working Papers 201013, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Carvalho, Cláudia & Brito, Carlos, 2009. "New Forms of Public Service Delivery – are they really valuable?," Working Papers 7/2009, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Item repec:bre:polcon:276 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carvalho, Cláudia & Brito, Carlos, 2009. "Innovative Public Service Delivery: How to assess the new relationship between public agencies and society?," Working Papers 8/2009, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Brian G. Knight & Nathan Schiff, 2010. "Spatial Competition and Cross-border Shopping: Evidence from State Lotteries," NBER Working Papers 15713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Price V. Fishback & Samuel Allen & Jonathan Fox & Brendan Livingston, 2010. "A Patchwork Safety Net: A Survey of Cliometric Studies of Income Maintenance Programs in the United States in the First Half of the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 15696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Popa, Ionela & Codreanu, Diana & Albici, Mihaela, 2010. "Romania's public debts and their consequences upon the economy," MPRA Paper 20608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Germa Bel, 2009. "From Public to Private: Privatization in 1920's Fascist Italy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/46, European University Institute.