Report NEP-PBE-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Argentino Pessoa, 2009. "Outsourcing And Public Sector Efficiency: How Effective Is Outsourcing In Dealing With Impure Public Goods?," FEP Working Papers 329, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & Oliver Petzold, 2009. "Taxes or Grants: What Revenue Source for Sub-Central Governments?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 706, OECD Publishing.
- Bierbrauer, Felix, 2009. "On the legitimacy of coercion for the nancing of public goods," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 265, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Brad Badertscher & Sharon P. Katz & Sonja Olhoft Rego, 2009. "The Impact of Private Equity Ownership on Corporate Tax Avoidance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-004, Harvard Business School, revised Mar 2010.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Emin Gahramanov, 2009. "A Stochastic Growth Model with Income Tax Evasion: Implications for Australia," Economics Series 2009_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Coolidge, Jacqueline & Ilic, Domagoj, 2009. "Tax compliance perceptions and formalization of small businesses in south Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4992, The World Bank.
- Estache, Antonio & Iimi, Atsushi & Ruzzier, Christian, 2009. "Procurement in infrastructure : what does theory tell us ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4994, The World Bank.
- Item repec:rsw:rswwps:rswwps32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian G. Kessing, 2009. "Federalism and Accountability with Distorted Election Choices," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 130-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Steffen Bach & Hansjörg Blöchliger & Dominik Wallau, 2009. "The Spending Power of Sub-Central Governments: A Pilot Study," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 705, OECD Publishing.
- Gareth D. Myles, 2009. "Economic Growth and the Role of Taxation-Theory," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 713, OECD Publishing.
- Gareth D. Myles, 2009. "Economic Growth and the Role of Taxation - Disaggregate Data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 715, OECD Publishing.
- Gareth D. Myles, 2009. "Economic Growth and the Role of Taxation - Aggregate Data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 714, OECD Publishing.