Report NEP-PBE-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniele Nosenzo & Martin Sefton, 2009. "Endogenous Move Structure And Voluntary Provision Of Public Goods: Theory And Experiment," Discussion Papers 2009-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- European Commission, 2008. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2008 edition," Taxation trends 2008, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Gubanova, Tatiana & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & McMillan, Melville, 2009. "‘Pocket and Pot’: Hypothetical Bias in a No-Free-Riding Public Contribution Game," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49318, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Giuriato, Luisa & Gastaldi, Francesca, 2009. "The domestic stability pact in Italy: a rule for discipline?," MPRA Paper 15183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Williamson, James M. & Brady, Michael P. & Durst, Ron L., 2009. "The Effect of the Housing Boom on Farm Land Values via Tax-Deferred Exchanges," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49299, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sun, Ling & Ball, V. Eldon & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Plastina, Alejandro S., 2009. "Impact of local public goods on agricultural productivity growth in the U.S," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49333, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kessides, Ioannis & Miniaci, Raffaele & Scarpa, Carlo & Valbonesi, Paola, 2009. "Toward defining and measuring the affordability of public utility services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4915, The World Bank.