Report NEP-PBE-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan C. Rork & Gary A. Wagner, 2009. "Reciprocity and Competition: Is There a Connection?," Working Papers 2009/1, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Karen, CRABBE & Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE, 2008. "Are your firm’s taxes set in Warsaw ? Spatial tax competition in Europe," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008050, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2009. "Conspicuous Leisure: Optimal Income Taxation when both Relative Consumption and Relative Leisure Matter," Working Papers in Economics 358, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jean J., GABSZEWICZ & Salome, GVETADZE & Didier, LAUSSEL & Patrice, PIERETTI, 2008. "Public goods’ attractiveness and migrations," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008049, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- De Laet, Jean-Pierre & Wöhlbier, Florian, 2008. "Tax burden by economic function A comparison for the EU Member States," MPRA Paper 14761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2009. "Fiscal Federalism in Germany: Stabilization and Redistribution Before and After Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 7246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geoffrey T. Loomer, 2009. "Tax Treaty Abuse: Is Canada responding effectively?," Working Papers 0905, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Hansson, Åsa, 2009. "Are small business owners more successful in avoiding taxes: Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers 2009:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jin, Zhong & Michael, Lipsman, 2009. "Iowa’s Historic Preservation and Cultural and Entertainment District Tax Credit Program Evaluation Study," MPRA Paper 14794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maija Halonen-Akatwijuka & Evagelos Pafilis, 2009. "Reputation and Ownership of Public Goods," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/211, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Kaz Miyagiwa, 2009. "The Silk Road: Tax Competition among Nation States," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-062, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- De Witte, Kristof & Moesen, Wim, 2009. "Sizing the Government," MPRA Paper 14785, University Library of Munich, Germany.