Report NEP-PBE-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hills, Roderick, 2009. "Federalism and Public Choice," MPRA Paper 13625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Raimondi, 2009. "Reasons behind public goods provision," Economics Department Working Papers, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy) 2009-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Göbel, Jürgen, 2009. "How can the power of Leviathans be measured?," MPRA Paper 13789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Péter Bakos & Péter Benczúr & Dora Benedek, 2008. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Estimates and Flat Tax Predictions using the Hungarian Tax Changes in 2005," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2008/32, European University Institute.
- Platt, Lucinda & Sunkin, Maurice & Calvo, Kerman, 2009. "Judicial review litigation as an incentive to change in local authority public services in England and Wales," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lenka Šťastná, 2009. "Spatial Interdependence of Local Public Expenditures: Selected Evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2009/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2009.
- Samuel Calonge & Oriol Tejada, 2009. "A theoretical and practical study on linear reforms of dual taxes," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 218, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13595 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William B.P. Robson & Alexandre Laurin & Finn Poschmann, 2009. "Lasting Bang for the Stimulus Buck: Priorities for the 2009 Federal Budget," e-briefs, C.D. Howe Institute 70, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Rachael E. Goodhue & Jeffrey LaFrance & Leo K. Simon, 2009. "Wine Taxes, Production, Aging and Quality," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2009-04, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.