Report NEP-PBE-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helmuts Azacis & Max Gillman, 2008. "Flat Tax Reform.The Baltics 2000 – 2007," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0825, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Hrvoje Šimović, 2009. "Effective Corporate Income Tax Burden in Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 0902, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Stephan Litschig, 2008. "Are rules-based government programs shielded from special-interest politics? Evidence from revenue-sharing transfers in Brazil," Economics Working Papers 1144, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2012.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2009. "Why Praise Inequality? Public Good Provision, Income Distribution and Social Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 3988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Annamaria Nese & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2009. "Individuals' Voting Choice and Cooperation in Repeated Social Dilemma Games," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 025, University of Siena.
- Lankina, Tomila, 2008. "Cross-Cutting Literature Review on the Drivers of Local Council Accountability and Performance," MPRA Paper 12408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peeters, Ronald & Vorsatz, Marc, 2009. "Immaterial rewards and sanctions in a voluntary contribution experiment," Research Memoranda 005, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/2/doc2008-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore