Report NEP-PBE-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Flavia Ambrosanio & Massimo Bordignon & Floriana Cerniglia, 2008. "Constitutional reforms, fiscal decentralization and regional fiscal flows in Italy," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) ief0084, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Michele Giuranno, 2009. "Pooling Sovereignty and Subsidiarity Principle," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 09/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Torberg Falch & Justina AV Fischer, 2008. "Public sector decentralization and school performance. International evidence," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 39, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Svetlana Raudonen, 2008. "The Impact of Corporate Taxation on Foreign Direct Investment: a Survey," Working Papers, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology 182, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Amihai Glazer, 2008. "Reducing Current Taxes to Raise Future Revenue," Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics 080914, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Barbara Castelletti, 2008. "Taxes in Latin America: Do Wealth and Inequality Matter?," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights, OECD Publishing 79, OECD Publishing.
- Jørgen Aasness & Odd Erik Nygård, 2009. "Revenue functions and Dupuit curves for indirect taxes with cross-border shopping," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 573, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2009. "Free Riders, Holdouts, and Public Use: A Tale of Two Externalities," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2009-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2008. "Tax uniformity: A commitment device for restraining opportunistic behaviour," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth n1971108.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.