Report NEP-PBE-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcin Piatkowski & Mariusz Jarmuzek, 2008. "Zero Corporate Income Tax in Moldova," IMF Working Papers 08/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Havranek, Tomas, 2008. "The Supply of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives: Subsidy Competition in an Oligopolistic Framework," MPRA Paper 10770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dracea, Raluca & Cristea, Mirela & Ionascu, Costel & Irtes, Meltem, 2008. "The Correlation Between Fiscality Rate, Gdp And Tax Incomes. Case Study Romania And Turkey," MPRA Paper 10469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Kimiko Terai, 2008. "Competition for Private Capital and Central Grants: The Case of Japanese Industrial Parks," Working Papers 080909, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Bassi, 2008. "I Will Survive: Capital Taxation, Voter Turnout and Time Inconsistency," CSEF Working Papers 206, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Alexander Klemm & Dennis P. J. Botman & Reza Baqir, 2008. "Investment Incentives and Effective Tax Rates in the Philippines," IMF Working Papers 08/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan Hanousek & Filip Palda, 2008. "Tax Evasion Dynamics in the Czech Republic: First Evidence of an Evasional Kuznets Curve," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp360, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Kimiko Terai, 2008. "International Coordination and Domestic Politics," Working Papers 080907, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Gallego, 2008. "Historical Origins of Schooling: The Role of Democracy and Political Decentralization," Documentos de Trabajo 342, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Tosun, Mehmet Serkan & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2008. "Decentralization, economic development, and growth in Turkish provinces," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4725, The World Bank.
- Bruno Eugène, 2008. "The efficiency frontier as a method for gauging the performance of public expenditure : a Belgian case study," Working Paper Research 138, National Bank of Belgium.