Report NEP-PBE-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcin Piatkowski & Mariusz Jarmuzek, 2008. "Zero Corporate Income Tax in Moldova," IMF Working Papers 08/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Havranek, Tomas, 2008. "The Supply of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives: Subsidy Competition in an Oligopolistic Framework," MPRA Paper 10770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dracea, Raluca & Cristea, Mirela & Ionascu, Costel & Irtes, Meltem, 2008. "The Correlation Between Fiscality Rate, Gdp And Tax Incomes. Case Study Romania And Turkey," MPRA Paper 10469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Kimiko Terai, 2008. "Competition for Private Capital and Central Grants: The Case of Japanese Industrial Parks," Working Papers 080909, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Bassi, 2008. "I Will Survive: Capital Taxation, Voter Turnout and Time Inconsistency," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 206, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Alexander Klemm & Dennis P. J. Botman & Reza Baqir, 2008. "Investment Incentives and Effective Tax Rates in the Philippines," IMF Working Papers 08/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan Hanousek & Filip Palda, 2008. "Tax Evasion Dynamics in the Czech Republic: First Evidence of an Evasional Kuznets Curve," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp360, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Kimiko Terai, 2008. "International Coordination and Domestic Politics," Working Papers 080907, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Gallego, 2008. "Historical Origins of Schooling: The Role of Democracy and Political Decentralization," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 342, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile..
- Tosun, Mehmet Serkan & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2008. "Decentralization, economic development, and growth in Turkish provinces," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4725, The World Bank.
- Bruno EugÃ¨ne, 2008. "The efficiency frontier as a method for gauging the performance of public expenditure : a Belgian case study," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 138, National Bank of Belgium.