Report NEP-PBE-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Brosio & Ehtisham Ahmad, 2008. "Political Economy of Multi-Level Tax Assignments in Latin American Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Rizzo, Leonzio, 2007. "Interaction between vertical and horizontal tax competition: evidence and some theory," MPRA Paper 8632, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Koffie Ben Nassar, 2008. "Corporate Income Tax Competition in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 08/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kai A. Konrad & Dan Kovenock, 2008. "Competition for FDI with vintage investment and agglomeration advantages," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1210, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Revelli Federico, 2008. "Spend more, get more? An inquiry into English local government performance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 200804, University of Turin.
- Li, Lixing, 2008. "The Incentive Role of Creating "Cities" in China," MPRA Paper 8594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Giorgio Brosio & Vito Tanzi, 2008. "Local Service Provision in Selected Oecd Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Roy W. Bahl & Richard M. Bird, 2008. "Tax Policy in Developing Countries: Looking Back and Forward," Working Papers Series 13, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised May 2008.
- Sandor Richter, 2008. "Seeking New Ways of Financing the EU Budget: on the Proposal of a European Tax on Foreign Exchange Transactions," wiiw Research Reports 345, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/5/doc2008-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dzhumashev, Ratbek, 2008. "Corruption and regulatory burden," MPRA Paper 2081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Dalsgaard, 2008. "Japan's Corporate Income Tax," IMF Working Papers 08/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Durnev, Art & Fauver, Larry, 2008. "Stealing from Thieves: Firm Governance and Performance when States are Predatory," CEI Working Paper Series, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 2008-12, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cheung, Yan-Leung & Rau, P. Raghavendra & Aris, Stouraitis, 2008. "The helping hand, the lazy hand, or the grabbing hand? Central vs. local government shareholders in publicly listed firms in China," CEI Working Paper Series, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 2008-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.