Report NEP-PBE-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Lars P. Feld, 2008. "Do Large Cabinets Favor Large Governments? Evidence on Institutional Restraints on the Fiscal Commons Problem for Swiss Cantons," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Lars P. Feld & Benno Torgler & Bin Dong, 2008. "Coming Closer? Tax Morale, Deterrence and Social Learning after German Unification," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino & John E. Roemer, 2008. "Optimal Taxation According to Equality of Opportunity: A Microeconometric Simulation Analysis," CHILD Working Papers wp05_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2008. "Worker remittances and government behaviour in the receiving countries," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 029, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2008. "Consumption Externalities and Pigouvian Ranking -- A Generalized Cobb-Douglas Example," MPRA Paper 8540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kempf, Hubert & von Thadden, Leopold, 2008. "On policy interactions among nations: when do cooperation and commitment matter?," Working Paper Series 0880, European Central Bank.