Report NEP-PBE-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio FIORILLO, 2008. "Love for Variety and Non Market Allocation Mechanisms in Public Provision of Goods," Working Papers 317, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Lindqvist, Erik, 2008. "Will Privatization Reduce Costs?," Working Paper Series 736, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Xavier Fageda & Germa Bel, 2008. "Choosing hybrid organizations for local servicesdelivery: An empirical analysis of partial privatization," IREA Working Papers 200803, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Robin P. Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gächter, 2008. "Framing and Free Riding: Emotional Responses and Punishment in Social Dilemma Games," Discussion Papers 2008-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2008. "Tax Policy for Venture Capital Backed Entrepreneurship," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Forsell, Charlotte & Hallberg, Daniel & Lindh, Thomas & Öberg, Gustav, 2008. "Intergenerational public and private sector redistribution in Sweden 2003," Arbetsrapport 2008:4, Institute for Futures Studies.
- A. Jesus Sanchez Fuentes & Diego Martinez Lopez, 2008. "Optimization in non-standard problems. An application to the provision of public inputs," Working Papers 08.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Mörk, Eva, 2008. "Is there an election cycle in public employment? Separating time effects from election year effects," Working Paper Series 2008:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Filipa Figueira, 2008. "How to Reform the EU Budget? A Multidisciplinary Approach," Working Papers 08-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina AV, 2008. "Formal Institutions and Subjective Well-Being: Revisiting the Cross-Country Evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 699, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2008. "Governance Indicators: Where Are We, Where Should We Be Going?," MPRA Paper 8212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Koskela, Erkki, 2008. "Outsourcing and Optimal Nonlinear Taxation: A Note," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 737, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Becchetti Leonardo & Pelloni Alessandra & Rossetti Fiammetta, 2008. "Relational goods, sociability, and happiness," wp.comunite 0039, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.